Crest Whitening Rinse
  • Recently while looking at pictures on my digital camera I noticed they were turning very yellow and realized I had to do something to bring back my white smile
  • While looking at my options in the drugstore, I noticed that Crest Whitening Rinse was alcohol free, so I decided to give it a go and made my purchase
  • I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to brighten their smile without spending money on dental visits or strips

• by Ariana

Over the years, drinking coffee and diet sodas have made my teeth a little yellow. Recently while looking at pictures on my digital camera I noticed they were turning very yellow and realized I had to do something to bring back my white smile. I was wary of trying whitening strips and gels because I have very sensitive gums and did not want to irritate them. I had tried other whitening rinses in the past and found they

had a very harsh taste that I could not tolerate and also gave my mouth/gums a burning sensation. Going to the dentist for professional teeth whitening was out my price range and out o the question. But I felt that I needed to find something that will work for me and my teeth.

While looking at my options in the drugstore, I noticed that Crest Whitening Rinse was alcohol free, so I decided to give it a go and made my purchase. The small bottle will run you around $4.95 and the large bottle is around $6.95. The large bottle is much larger than the smaller bottle and is the better investment.

That same evening, before brushing my teeth, I took a swig of the rinse and swished it around my mouth for about a minute. There was a slight tingle but it did not burn my mouth or gums. It had a light minty taste but the ...

• Crest Whitening Rinse
      dominant taste was hydrogen peroxide but it wasn’t overwhelming at all. After a minute I spit out the rinse and brushed my teeth as usual.

After a few days I noticed my teeth were looking a little whiter and brighter. I have been using Crest Whitening Rinse for several months now and I can honestly say that my teeth are significantly whiter. I would say about 6 shades whiter than when I started to use the rinse. They

aren’t bright pearly white but they look much more cleaner and don’t look stained. I also use the rinse in conjunction with Arm & Hammer’s Advanced White toothpaste. This combo has been very powerful in whitening my teeth. I feel a lot more confident in my smile and will continue using this rinse for as long as it is produced. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to brighten their smile without spending money on dental visits or strips.

David says :

I have been using Crest Whitening Rinse, but I brush right before hand. Should I brush first and then rinse, or rinse and then brush? If you recommend me to brush first, how long should I wait after brushing to use the rinse?

Jennifer Davis says :

It depends. Crest has both pre and post brushing rinses in their whitening systems. Usually the idea is to rinse with the whitening pre-rinse first wait two to five minutes, brush, your teeth and then rinse with a post rinse designed to kill germs and bacteria that were left behind. Personally, I like to use Listerine after I brush and, if I use whitening rinse, I usually get the pre-rinse.

L Kovach says :

I really like the Crest Whitening Pre-Brushing Rinse. Recently I have had a problem finding the product. Using it consistently does whiten the teeth. I find it to be the best product for everyday care of the teeth, when used with Crest 3D whitening toothpaste.

RS staff says :

Amazon carries it :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343108457700131/k2311a0831/8.31.08