Sony ericsson w300i
  • But soon after, my husband and I decided to get a postpaid line
  • The phone is reliable and we haven't experience any software bugs that other W300i owners did
  • The price is now down to $140-200, so if anyone is search of a cheap but dependable flip phone, I would recommend this type of phone

• by lipsticknladdles

When I first moved to United States, I just grabbed a to-go nokia phone in walmart. It is pre-paid and powered by T-mobile. But soon after, my husband and I decided to get a postpaid line.

We saw a very good deal on the internet. Two Cingular lines, unlimited calls on nights and weekends, rollover minutes and the cherry on top, 2

Sony Ericsson W300i for a monthly payment of $70,under a 2 year contract.

Way back December 2006, Sony Ericsson W300i is pretty new. It cost $300 then.

The W300i comes in two colors, Shadow Black and Shimmering White. Our’s is Shadow Black.

It is a very handy, compact, lightweight flip phone that is small enough to fit in your palm. It looks very modern and chic.

The front face has the camera and an external display which shows the date and time, battery status and signal status. There is also an infrared window on the right side of the phone.

It’s well equipped with very good features such as an expandable M2 memory slot, an FM radio & walkman with music ...

• Sony ericsson w300i
      quality is superior than standard mp3 phone and a video editor that allows you to create movies with soundtracks. The battery time is pretty impressive too.

I don’t have to recharge that often and it will work for 2 days straight. The main drawbacks are the camera with a quality that is rather poor, keypads made with overlapping fish scale keys that

is so difficult to manipulate and some missing features such as customizing camera sounds and font colors.

The phone is reliable and we haven’t experience any software bugs that other W300i owners did. The good quality outweighs the disadvantages.

The price is now down to $140-200, so if anyone is search of a cheap but dependable flip phone, I would recommend this type of phone.

Sony ericsson w300i

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372908457241231/k2311a0829/8.29.08