Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
155 Rajdamri Road , Bangkok , Thailand
  • During one of my visits to Bangkok, Thailand, on a business trip, I decided to stay at a location easy and convenient to travel to Silom as well as Sukhumvit business districts where my business meetings would be
  • One of the best locations was Rajdamri Road core
  • I was very impressed with the place from the moment I stepped in to the reception lobby

• by Mark Williams

During one of my visits to Bangkok, Thailand, on a business trip, I decided to stay at a location easy and convenient to travel to Silom as well as Sukhumvit business districts where my business meetings would be.

One of the best locations was Rajdamri Road core. I chose to stay at the Four Seasons Hotel right on Rajdamri Road. This was at the junction of the main roads leading to the business

districts, and furthermore close to the skytrain which runs to those districts.

I was very glad that I chose Four Seasons Hotel. This was a luxurious hotel. I was very impressed with the place from the moment I stepped in to the reception lobby. It was very spacious and beautifully decorated in a classica Thai style.

The staff at the reception counter was so friendly and hospitable, making me feel like coming back home.

I had a deluxe room with an awesome view of the Rajdamri skyline. It was luxuriously furnished with a kingsized bed and had all the amenities for a comfortable stay, cable TV, mini bar, refrigerater, IDD telephone, and internet access too which was very helpful in keeping touch with my office back home.

The restaurants in the hotel were so beautiful, serving Thai and international cuisines. Room services were excellent too, friendly ...

• Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok
      and prompt.

The lobby was artistically decorated. That was an excellent place to relax while enjoying refreshing cocktails after a long busy day.

Staying there at the Four Seasons Hotel made things so convenient to get to the places of my appointments and to walk around in the heart of the City.

Major shopping centers, Central World Plaza, Gaysorn Plaza, Big C shopping center, Siam Center, Mah Boon Krong Shopping Center, and the

Emporeum were all easily accessible.

My stay at the Four Seasons Hotel was very pleasant and memorable. This was an excellent place for business travellers like me and also for holiday makers.

I look forward to going back there again should I have the opportunity to visit Bangkok in the near future.

I would certainly suggest Four Seasons Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visits to Bangkok on business trips ot for holidays.

pankaj says :

re : I was very impressed with the place from the moment I stepped in to the reception lobby
That stay was amazing. there was no problem. if you are thinking just stop Go out there. you’ll love it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22908457091231/k2311a0829/8.29.08