Netflix  » Movies  »
  • With a variety of payment plans and delivery options, Netflix has really been amazing to me
  • I've been able to find everything obscure and mainstream for delivery, but am disappointed by the movies available for Instant Watch

• by Ricky Redwood

I have been a Netflix customer for over two years now. As an avid movie junkie, I have an entire database of movies to watch at my disposal. With a variety of payment plans and delivery options, Netflix has really been amazing to me. I started out by receiving two movies at a time with

no limit to how many movies I can watch in a month. I would usually receive the movies by Friday, watch them over the weekend, then ship them out again Monday. When the price lowered (for whatever reason), I upgraded to three movies at a time, unlimited per month. Soon after Netflix added the Instant ...

• Watch movies. At any time certain movies were accessible online to watch using the special Netflix movie viewer (which works well enough to get the job done). However, I started feeling a bit of a financial crunch, so I downgraded back to the original plan.

All the changing of my plans have gone so fluid, it’s

a wonder why all businesses don’t follow that model- yes, cell phone companies, I mean you.

I’ve been able to find everything obscure and mainstream for delivery, but am disappointed by the movies available for Instant Watch. Therefore, Netflix cannot receive a perfect score. However, Netflix is still an amazing company to use and is highly recommended.

Netflix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112908457001131/k2311a0829/8.29.08