Coco Beach Resort Puerto Galera  » Hotels  »
Puerto Galera, Philippines
  • I would highly recommend this place for families and couples who want to take a much needed get away from the hussle buzzle of the rat race

• by lipsticknladdles

When we had our vacation in the Philippines, my hubby & I once went to Puerto Galera. We stayed in Coco Beach Island Resort.

It is a 10 hectare beach resort that is indeed a beautiful place that will make you feel close to the beauty of a rainforest paradise.

The rooms all through out the resort was made of materials that resemble a nipa hut.

No air-conditioning units, no televisions or anything fancy.

All it offers is the simplicity of being close to nature at its finest.

I would not say that it matches that of a 5 star ...

• beach resort.

But generally, you get your money’s worth.

It is a good place to relax, enjoy the view, lavish yourself with the sun and take long peaceful walks as you watch the golden sunset.

The hospitality is like no other, from the moment you arrive, you will feel as

if you are the owner’s personal guest.

And let me not forget, the restaurants offer Filipino delicacies that are to die for! We would definitely come back.

I would highly recommend this place for families and couples who want to take a much needed get away from the hussle buzzle of the rat race.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22908456981131/k2311a0829/8.29.08