Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought this shampoo to try it and see whether it would help my dry hair

• by bookworm

I had bought Garnier Fructis sleek and shine fortifying shampoo. This shampoo is meant for rough, frizzy and difficult to manage hair. The instruction on the bottle says that it can be used for frequent use.

My hair has become very rough since the past few months. I bought this shampoo to try it and see whether

it would help my dry hair. When I used it my hair turned very frizzy and extremely dry. I did not use any conditioner after shampooing as I wanted to see how this shampoo worked on my hair. This shampoo is for those who do not want volume in their hair. If you have thin hair then ...

• using this shampoo makes them sleek and your hair looks much more thin than usual. Those who want volume in their hair should not go for this shampoo. I was using Garnier shampoo a year back and I was pretty pleased with the earlier version. That shampoo would clean my hair, give it a healthy shine and
        keep them looking lustrous. But I am sorry to say that this new shampoo does not do any good to me. After using this sleek and shine shampoo my hair became more rough and frizzy.

I had bought a 200ml bottle for about $ 2.5 and am now forced to use it or give it to someone who prefers it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908456921131/k2311a0829/8.29.08