2002 Ford Focus ZTW  » Cars  »
  • Whether on the busy stop and start gridlocked, traffic jammed city streets or in the open highway, I have enjoyed the pleasurable ride in this car
  • I like this car and I would recommend it to anyone

• by Ocean Sky

I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZTW. The armrest is busted.

It flops and flips.

The rear back window is also off its track.

The blind that is at the rear of the wagon which covers the storage area was damaged and broken when I first brought the car.

In addition the AM side on

the radio is going out and the pleather seats fry your bottom in the heat and freeze you in the winter.

All of that said, I have been mostly satisfied with the forty thousand miles of quality performance that I gotten out of this car.

I have traveled a lot in ...

• this car in various temperatures - hottest summer and coldest winter - and it starts without hesitation.

This car has been reliable.

Whether on the busy stop and start gridlocked, traffic jammed city streets or in the open highway, I have enjoyed the pleasurable ride in this car.

(Not to mention

the fact that is car is very good on gas - over 25 miles per gallon) My wife has a 2003 Honda Accord EX and I am often shocked but satisfied to see that my Focus seems to drive even smoother than her Honda! I like this car and I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92908456891131/k2311a0829/8.29.08