Creative Zen V Plus MP3  » Electronics  »
Indiana
  • I would definately recommend this little item to all my friends
  • There is one little glitch I have noticed that bothers me but wouldn't keep me from using it
  • Another aspect I like is that this has a button where you can go into and play DJ Random

• by jessianne67

The Creative Zen MP3 player is a wonderful little MP3. I am very pleased with its performance. I have owned it now for a year and a half and have had no problems what-so-ever. I bought it for $89 online at Walmart.

com. It is small enough to keep in my pocket. I would say it is the size of a credit card, just not as thin.

The buttons are easy to use and understand. The

sound quality is great. I can listen to it for up to 8 hours before I have to charge it.

I have 150 songs on it and I will be adding more. It is great for when I am doing housework or taking a walk. I have dropped it numerous times (by accident) and it still works.

I would definately recommend this little item to all my friends. There is one little ...

• glitch I have noticed that bothers me but wouldn’t keep me from using it. That is when it is in my pocket and I bend down sometimes the pause button accidently gets squeezed and I have to pull it out and press play again.

That is a little annoyance. It is fun to have when I am mowing my lawn. I just put it in my ears and can listen to all

my favorite music.

Mowing the lawn is much more fun this way. My daughter gets annoyed with me because she will try to talk to me and I can’t hear her. That’s okay though, she can just tap me on the shoulder.

Another aspect I like is that this has a button where you can go into and play DJ Random. It will play all your songs randomly so you get a nice mix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162908456881131/k2311a0829/8.29.08