Balea feet rasp  » Cosmetics  »
  • Few months ago I bought one feet rasp for my granny as a gift for her birthday
  • I was very satisfy so I decided to buy one for myself
  • As my feet were smooth for weeks after using the rasp I didn't think about that and suddenly one day I noticed that my heels turned rough again
  • I searched for feet rasp for hours and finally I found one in one shop
  • I recommend this product to all people who have rough feet

• by Tayla
      When I was little I had nice smooth skin on my heels. My mum had always rough heels and I was always scared that my heels will be like that on day because her feet were always white and that really didn’t look nice. Now when I’m adult I have very rough feet and I hate that, I don’t know f they are rougher during the summer or during the winter. It’s such an awful feeling when I pass with my rough heel on the other leg. I have always put creams on my heals to protect them and to make them softer. If I don’t put cream for feet my feet becomes very rough and sometimes my skin even breaks on my heels and it hurts me a lot because those are small wounds and they aren’t easy to heal because the skin is dry and it has to heal from dept. I tried with different creams for feet but they make my feet smooth just during the cold months, when I wear shoes or sport shoes so I have to wear the socks.

During the summer I don’t wear socks because it’s too hot, I wear just different sandals so my feet are very rough and it’s very awful to see them. I tried to make my feet smooth even with different feet rasps but they were made of metal and I didn’t like them because they

were too hard and it kind a hurt me when I wouldn’t pay a lot of attention on how I was doing it. My heels were smooth but the rasps took away too much of my skin so my heels burned me after I had used them. It was awful, I couldn’t walk normal for days, I felt like I was walking through the fire. Few months ago I bought one feet rasp for my granny as a gift for her birthday. It’s not metal but it’s paper rasp.

My granny tried it the same day and she told me that it’s great. I had to try it so I went to my granny’s house the next day and I tried the rasp. I was very satisfy so I decided to buy one for myself. As my feet were smooth for weeks after using the rasp I didn’t think about that and suddenly one day I noticed that my heels turned rough again. I went to the town and bought myself a rasp. I didn’t find the same rasp as I bought to my granny so I bought similar one.

I searched for feet rasp for hours and finally I found one in one shop. I really didn’t want a cheap one and I wanted it to be strong. It isn’t very easy to find a good heel rasp which isn’t very expensive and those that aren’t very expensive ...

• are of low quality. Balea feet rasp on the first sight is more rough than my granny’s rasp but I decided to buy it and to try it anyway. I tried the rasp as a first thing when I came home. I liked it a lot.

It makes my heels nice and smooth, like child’s heels, and my heels don’t hurt. I was very happy when I saw that my heels were smooth. I touch them every minute, all the day to see if they are smooth, it was like a dream. I also passed with one heel on my other leg and I enjoy the softness of my heels. I decided to use it always to take care of my feet because I hate when my heels are rough. Balea feet rasp is paper rasp.

The paper is glued on white plastic that fits perfectly in my hand and it is not heavy so it’s very easy to use it. You just have to rub your heels with it for several seconds where they are rough and you will see a white cloud of dust which are actually the remaining of your dead skin from your heels. The greatest thing is that I don’t need to stay for hours to make my heels smooth, I get done with the rasp in 4 or 5 minutes. The rasp has two sides: one is more rough and one is less

rough. The more rough side is used to take off all the old rough skin from feet. The less rough side is used to make the skin smooth.

My skin on the heels became very soft. My heels remain smooth for days and I’m glad about that because I really hate when my heels are rough and now when I know that it is so easy to make them smooth I will use this heel rasp very often. After the rasp I have to put the cream for feet to protect my skin. The rasp can be washed to take off of it all old skin that remains on the rasp and it dries quickly. It can’t be used for years because it’s paper but it doesn’t costs too much. I paid 1.

50 Euro for it and I can use it few times but as my feet remain smooth for days I buy one rasp ever 3 or 4 months. I really think that 1,50 Euro is not a high price for smooth heels, specially if you don’t like rough heels as much as I don’t. I recommend this product to all people who have rough feet. Try the rasp and have soft heels again. It’s very easy to use it and your feet remain smooth for very long time. Also use the feet cream after using the rasp to protect your skin and your skin will be also more soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908456871131/k2311a0829/8.29.08