Creative Zen Neeon  » Electronics  »
  • I like it when I can walk and run freely with it in my jeans pocket, but sometimes it is so small that I have problem finding it when I left it inside my school bag (which is a good thing)
  • While I prefer the sleek polished of Apple iPod, this cheap plastic feeling of the player does has it's own advantage - I do not have to keep wiping them

• by Swiftwind

Sight: The Creative Zen Neeon can easily fit into the size of my palm and into my slim jeans! It is very small for a 2GB MP3 player. I like it when I can walk and run freely with it in my jeans pocket, but sometimes it is so small that I have problem finding it when I left it inside my school bag (which is a good thing)!

Feel: The plastic quality used to construct the MP3 player makes it look very cheap, and I does not like the feel of it. While I prefer the sleek polished of Apple iPod, this cheap

plastic feeling of the player does has it’s own advantage - I do not have to keep wiping them! Yes, the fingerprints of mine does not stick onto the surface of the MP3 player, so maintaining it is a breeze.

The buttons of the MP3 player is pretty descent, when I try to push or scroll it, it response promptly and it feels like those normal keys which you find on your computer’s keyboard - yes, it is almost the same feelings when you touch these two.

Hear: The music quality from Creative Zen Neeon is pretty descent, although it is not as good as the ...

• jukebox I have at home, but I can bear the difference in exchange for the portability. The earpieces that comes bundled with it is pretty good as well, it matches up with a third-party earphone I got myself outside for US$60. In fact, when I teased my friend on which is the more expensive earphone, he could not tell the difference.

Mood Swing: The interchangeable led colour of the Creative Neeon is cool - I can change it to suit my mood ; and sometime I used to send a ‘coded’ message across the lecture which only my friends and I understand by rapidly changing

the colour in a specific sequence. That’s cool! In addition, the front of the player allows me to paste sticker on it, and removing it is a breeze - without any sticky residue remaining on it. Well, for me, I put some Pokemon pictures on the surface to protect it from scratches.

Summary: For me, it is everything that I wanted inside a device. It can fit inside my slim pocket nicely, it has radio and voice recording function which I can use to record my lecture, I can change the colour of the back-light to suit my mood and finally, the music quality from it does not turns me off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162908456841131/k2311a0829/8.29.08