Dayang Nurfaizah - Still You Leave  » Music  »
  • And she recorded it really well and amazing

• by eryana09

I am so in love with this song, titled Dayang Nurfaizah - Still You Leave. The title is also known as ‘Kau Pergi Jua’. This song is actually a cover version of another veteran singer and Dayang Nurfaizah is sort of Malaysia’s answer to Beyonce. And she recorded it really well and amazing; I

was so touched.

The lyrics go by something like no matter how this person tries to stop the lover from going, the lover still does and making that person truly hurtful. In fact, this cover version is so popular that a lot of my friends including myself have started to look for the ring-tone for our cell.

• I really love the melody pretty much; truly rhythmic and soothing to the soul. And one more thing is that this song has been featured a lot of times in karaoke sessions by many people and also during singing competitions. And I’m talking about the cover version the style that Dayang sings like.
        The modern version, that is. Perhaps people could really relate to the modern touch of the song being modified.

Last but not least, I never do get bored listening to Dayang Nurfaizah - Still You Leave. It is very soothing to the soul and Dayang sings it with an R&B flavor; the background music is indeed so very nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142808456810431/k2311a0828/8.28.08