Suikoden Tactics  » Games  »
  • I am a gamer up and down, and the fact that Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite games, made me enjoy Suikoden Tactics all the more

• by Bekka A
      We all remember the first Suikoden. Compelling with a gripping storyline and filled with gameplay fit for kings….

Well Konami has done it again.

This is a genuine comeback for the company and Tactics proves it’s place in Playstation history.

I had more fun with this game then I had playing any game in a long time.

I am a gamer up and down, and the fact that Final Fantasy Tactics is one of my favorite games, made me enjoy ...

• Suikoden Tactics all the more.

It’s fighting style echos FF Tactics making it fun and worth the effort to leval your charecters.

The storyline alone was enough to bring tears to my eyes at some parts.

It really grips your

heart to see this young boy grow to be a man and see the many trials he must face with his freinds right at his side.

A real treat for Suikoden fans and I would reccommend this game to anyone ^^

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28100445680230/k2311a0410/4.10.06