Hoover Dam Tour  » Travel  »
2.5
Las Vegas, NV
  • On our trip to Las Vegas, my wife and I decided to take a bus tour out to the Hoover Dam
  • The cost for the trip was quite expensive and to actually take a tour of the inside of the dam cost an additional fee
  • If you take this trip, I highly recommend that you do not do it during the summer
  • The best part of the trip was the visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Garden
  • The garden has some very interesting plants and there is even an area where the plants are used to purify water for the fish that live there

• by Jonathan Pearson
      On our trip to Las Vegas, my wife and I decided to take a bus tour out to the Hoover Dam. It was not as impressive as everyone makes it out to be.

an additional fee.

The trip was several hours long and, because we did not pay the additional fee to walk inside, we saw everything there was to see in just under an hour.

If you take this trip, I highly recommend that you do not do it during the summer.

There is little shade ...

• available because you are in the desert.

The heat can easily reach 110 or higher.

The best part of the trip was the visit to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Garden.

for the fish that live there.

While it is something that everyone should do in their lifetime, a visit to the Hoover Dam may not be worth the cost of a trip out there.

You can get the same effect by looking at pictures of it on the internet.

That and you won’t die of heat stroke.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3890445660630/k2311a049/4.9.06