The Welsh Girl by Peter Ho Davies  » Books  »
2.0
  • The book title, The Welsh Girl by Peter Ho Davies is kind of boring and I did not have the desire to really complete it
  • I could not see any interesting bits or should I say the selling point of the book

• by eryana09

The book title, The Welsh Girl by Peter Ho Davies is kind of boring and I did not have the desire to really complete it. I unfinished it because the plots were starting to get boring.

First of all, the settings of the story and all is alright and I’m kind of loving it at the beginning. And things started

to take a complete U-turn when the main Welsh Girl is nowhere to be found. Or should I rephrase it and say that the book is supposed to center around her and the men in her life or something, including the situation of war or post/pre war in the novel. But no. The author went on to analyze ...

• other things, besides the Welsh Girl and suddenly the Welsh Girl is included in the background, instead of her being the main focal point of the story. I could not see any interesting bits or should I say the selling point of the book. I returned the book to the library after merely borrowing it for 2 days and
        I tried to give it a best shot after my first night.

But I failed to do so, right after the author had written somewhat not quite using the ability in his power to set things right and following his heart throughout the journey of the writings of this book. I give this book review a 4. Sorry guys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808456490431/k2311a0828/8.28.08