Love Song by Sara Bareilles
  • I really love this and I could be listening this to my Mp3 on repeated mood
  • Most of her songs are very catchy and I love to hear them

• by eryana09

The song, Love Song by Sara Bareilles is very catchy, very groovy and moving. It gives me an image of a very nice sunshiny day full of positive aspects of life. ‘To write a love song..today..’. I really love this and I could be listening this to my Mp3 on repeated mood. Try and listen if you don’t believe me.

Sara Bareilles is

really talented and there’s lots to be mentioned about this song. It is very catchy at times when she’s about to croon into the chorus part, and the lyrics are very easy to memorize and go along as well. And it helps because Sara plays the piano and you can hear those elements in her song. Most of her songs are very catchy ...

• and I love to hear them. I was watching this video clip song on MTV cable channel the other day and I was so happy to be able to see her singing. And it adds on to my interest more to listen to her other songs. This song has also been repeatedly played on the radio and I do not need to be
        asking myself why. And most probably you know it too.

One thing that I am wondering is what nationality this lady has, because she sounds American, but perhaps she’s British..? Maybe I will find out about that during my regular magazine read-outs. Enjoy this song, Love Song by Sara Bareilles. I give it 10 stars, because I don’t get bored of it that easy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142808456450431/k2311a0828/8.28.08