James Franco  » People  »
  • He played Harry in Spiderman and he is an actor that I love to watch his acting
  • If you have yet wanting to watch him acting, I recommend to try and find the title, 'Freaks and Geeks'
  • Unfortunately, this guy is attached, but as someone reviewing his acting skills, I would go all the way for him into saying that he would be a big name soon

• by eryana09

James Franco is such a dish. He is so handsome and gorgeous and in case you don’t know who this actor is, he acted in the latest Spiderman, mistaking Tobey McGuire for being his enemy. Yes, that’s him; the very good looking one.

I am not shocked

at all to realize that this guy had lots of acting stints under his belt, and it’s just a matter of time before he’s really been given such recognition. He looks like the late James Dean a bit, right..? That is such awesomeness of his appeal. He played Harry in Spiderman and he is an actor that I love to watch his acting. Very intense, brooding looks and it doesn’t take much to fall in love with this guy. But it would be more awesome if he could get to play a character that is ...

• James Franco
      truly depicting his emotions more, like a ’snag’ kind of guy. Meaning, sensitive, new aged guy. That would be more cool and awesome. If you have yet wanting to watch him acting, I recommend to try and find the title, ‘Freaks and Geeks’. He acted awesome
      there, and I do not think I need to say more.

Unfortunately, this guy is attached, but as someone reviewing his acting skills, I would go all the way for him into saying that he would be a big name soon. Sooner or later, he’s going to rise and get more roles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522808456360331/k2311a0828/8.28.08