Tamara Mello  » People  »
  • If I remember correctly, she had also appeared in my favorite TV Sitcome before, 7th Heaven and for the infamous Brady Bunch the movie version
  • However, I didn't manage to catch her in the Brady Bunch part

• by eryana09

One of Hollywood actresses with gorgeous hair would be Tamara Mello. She looks glamorous and with her nice tanned skin, it’s no wonder that she has managed to become an actress. I have watched her act in the movie ‘She’s All That’ as well and she appeared to be Taylor

Vaughn’s side-kick wannabe beach babe beauty. She acted pretty conceited and it was pretty convincing because I managed to have a certain disliking for her character.

She started her career pretty young but she’s not that popular though. If I remember correctly, she had also appeared in my favorite ...

• TV Sitcome before, 7th Heaven and for the infamous Brady Bunch the movie version. However, I didn’t manage to catch her in the Brady Bunch part. If other things, she’s not that memorable. But she’s worth mentioning and the reason that I review her is because she is one
        of the rising faces that have Latino blood in her or something. Another likable actress that looks like her a bit would be Jessica Alba.

The similarities are quite there. Although both are actresses, they aren’t that well-known and not that popular. I give Tamara Mello review a 6.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522808456310331/k2311a0828/8.28.08