PSP Camera  » Cameras  »
2.0
  • Sorry for my language, but I really think it's not working to the best of my expectation
  • I think it is more suited that way, because there's no way a PSP Camera is going to work the cut

• by eryana09

I think PSP Camera suck*. Sorry for my language, but I really think it’s not working to the best of my expectation.

My boyfriend bought a PSP slim sometime back and he was testing it with this camera device specifically suited for the PSP of his, which is white in color. He went to a

second hand shop and we were recommended by this fresh-looking PSP Camera and I was so excited because the idea of being able to play games and at the same time having a camera as well just makes me loving it.

So we were so excited to sort of ‘plug and play’. And though the camera allows one ...

• to take pictures, the picture quality ain’t that good. I am not sure of the make of this PSP Camera, but I have to say that you better get a separate camera or a camera phone which functions well. I think it is more suited that way, because there’s no way a PSP Camera is going
        to work the cut. Get what I mean..? Pictures are kind of blurry and it’s actually looking silly to attach the camera on top of the PSP, in the middle of it. So I have to give this camera review a 4. I’m sorry PSP lovers, but I just have to be honest about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432808456120331/k2311a0828/8.28.08