Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera CX300
  • I feel that the best part is the rechargable batteries

• by Tori
      As you may know, it can be painstaking going to the purchasing rolls of film and waiting to have your pictures developed only to discover that your roll of film was bad! Now all of your memories are lost forever!

For Christmas last year my husband bought me the Kodak EasyShare Digital

Camera CX300
      . I was so happy to finally get a digital camera.

I too, was fed up with the “film” era.

I love this product.

It is very user friendly.

And with additional options like zoom, video record and black and white photography, this camera is an excellent buy!

All of ...

• the photos turn out beautiful, even if your not a professional photographer.

One thing I loved about the Kodak EasyShare is that it can capture moving objects without a blur.

This camera has a flash option as well.

All the photos are right there to review and delete if needed.

To top it

all of it holds so many images! You can get memory cards that hold over 200 pictures at once! I feel that the best part is the rechargable batteries.

We never have to worry about purchasing new or when ours will die.

For an excellent camera under $300 I highly suggest picking this one up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4390445610530/k2311a049/4.9.06