Not Dead Enough by Peter James  » Books  »
  • I sort of agree actually, but I decided to give this book a chance and I certainly think it is kind of alright
  • That's when I found the book is worth to read and the plots were starting to pick up pace
  • If you have yet to give a chance to read Not Dead Enough by Peter James, I recommend it and rates it at a 7

• by eryana09

Not Dead Enough by Peter James is special in its own way. I am not surprised if there are people hating this book and finding it a bit of a chore to read. I sort of agree actually, but I decided to give this book a chance and I certainly think it is kind of alright. The language

used is very powerful and in my best opinion, if you are someone whom is not an avid reader, you would find this book a real difficult read.

Story is mostly about Roy Grace and he is haunted by murders that had happened which were always circling in his mind. On top of all that, he kept remembering about his wife ...

• that had gone missing for a few years already but a twist is there. His wife is perhaps still around but in a remote area, which could not be found easily.

My heart went out for this character Roy and he is really lonely deep down. He tries his best to find out evidences and it’s not helping

the situation that his new girlfriend is having problems of her own; in a thriller sort of way. That’s when I found the book is worth to read and the plots were starting to pick up pace. If you have yet to give a chance to read Not Dead Enough by Peter James, I recommend it and rates it at a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808456070331/k2311a0828/8.28.08