Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning
  • I could totally relate to that, and I think that there will always be fakers around
  • I thought this story is going to be a bore, but it enlightens me up

• by eryana09

Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning is a book about a girl playing in a band and having a big ambition to strike it big. She has this particular band formed and her best buddies are all in the band.

And suddenly the band receives a record deal and that means a

rolling good time. However, Molly (the main character in the story) has to learn things the hard way. She is surrounded by fame and glory and it doesn’t help that Dean had left the band, and she feels that Dean is really a crucial person. Therefore, for him ...

• to leave, the world feels kind of empty. And then, people around her during events and stuff are sincere but only appearing like that on the surface. I could totally relate to that, and I think that there will always be fakers around. And I hate that very
        much.

So read on to find out whether Molly can get out of this cocoon of unhappiness and pretending to be a part of it all, when she really aren’t enjoying herself sincerely. I thought this story is going to be a bore, but it enlightens me up. 8 stars for this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808456050331/k2311a0828/8.28.08