House Of Voices
  • Speaking of horror and haunting movies, this one title, House Of Voices sits in the list of mine as being pretty boring and bland
  • Anna is the main character in the story and I don't think I quite know her as an actress
  • I really hope that the story could have been better, because my friends and I were hoping for it to be an amazing horror, haunting flick

• by eryana09

Speaking of horror and haunting movies, this one title, House Of Voices sits in the list of mine as being pretty boring and bland. I’ve watched it with my friends and if I’m not mistaken, this movie was before 2005 or 2006.

The story is about this particular woman who is on her

very best wanting to find out the truths regarding this particular house. It is actually an orphanage house but had been vacant for quite sometime. Anna is the main character in the story and I don’t think I quite know her as an actress. Perhaps she is one of those ...

• fresh faces on the screen. So coming back to Anna, she goes on a quest to find out the secrets and perhaps what lies beneath the surface area that seems to be normal about the house. Anna and one more lady in the house could hear this particular ‘haunting voices’ and
        it sorts of chills her, really.

I really hope that the story could have been better, because my friends and I were hoping for it to be an amazing horror, haunting flick. But it settles down on a 6 for me and I would label this as been watching it before kind of stigma.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112808455970331/k2311a0828/8.28.08