Gold by Abba  » Music  »
  • Gold by Abba is a classic and amazingly perfect collection that I don't ever regret buying
  • I love Dancing Queen, as usual, Mamma Mia and S

• by eryana09

Gold by Abba is a classic and amazingly perfect collection that I don’t ever regret buying. There are close to 20 tracks in this album and I would even label this as my greatest hits compilation.

I love Dancing Queen, as usual, Mamma Mia and S.

O.

S.

Please hit yourself on

the head if you haven’t ever heard of these tracks before.

Alright just kidding on that.

My dad says that this album has been long and running and he’s not surprised to know that sales have been indeed pretty strong over the years.

I love Abba very much, and there’s an inkling ...

• that great bands always don’t last.

Remember Take That? That’s what I feel when they are no longer around.

I love the music in this album very much and the songs are all very joyous and if you want to celebrate the sounds of music, please do buy this track

and keep it as a memorabilia.

This is a very awesome album and I love the pop songs very much.

Certainly addictive and very useful for say, having a party and stuff like that, and wanting to put on some nice music.

I give this review music of Abba a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142808455940331/k2311a0828/8.28.08