Little Voice by Sara Bareilles
  • I think young singers nowadays are awesome and that they have a very good quality-like voice

• by eryana09

I find this debut album title, Little Voice by Sara Bareilles not that bad. I think young singers nowadays are awesome and that they have a very good quality-like voice. She sounds very nice and lithe-like, and almost like a

soothing gentle kind of music and believe it or not, I’m able to sleep even.

Hailing from California, I think she has a very nice jazzy voice. But I think she’s been around for quite sometime, but not that widely recognized. Maybe in California she is, though I’m not particularly sure about that. I was with my boyfriend the other day, and even he said that this song has some relaxing tones to it that makes relaxing pretty easy.

I think ...

• Little Voice by Sara Bareilles
      her voice is actually a bit like Fiona Apple mixed with Alanis and this lady is also an amazing songwriter at that. If you look at her album closely, she has this confident aura about her voice and I would say
      tracks like Fairytale and also Bottle It Up has a bit of a nice move to it, and the lyrics are pretty meaningful. My boyfriend is sort of addicted to this particular album as well, and I shall round this review up on an 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142808455930331/k2311a0828/8.28.08