Lessons To Be Learned by Gabriella Cilmi  » Music  »
  • Lessons To Be Learned by Gabriella Cilmi is amazing and I love the cover very much
  • Last but not least, if you think that this sweet girl could really go far with this album, I think so too

• by eryana09

Lessons To Be Learned by Gabriella Cilmi is amazing and I love the cover very much. I’ve been listening to this CD pretty recently and this is what I have got to say. This really gorgeous artiste could go a long way and

when I listen to tracks like Cigarettes and Lies and also Sanctuary, I feel like I could really relate to it.

This singer is from Australia and boy, could she really sing very well. There are lots of potential that I certainly see in this singer and I could say that she is really having a great voice. I’m not sure though, whether this is her first album or so called, but one thing is for sure, I was shocked to find out that she is only 16!

• Lessons To Be Learned by Gabriella Cilmi
      Imagine being so young and having that great a voice. On the other hand, I’ve yet to see a perfection in this album, but perhaps it is a great, basic start that I could sort of relate to.

Cigarettes and Lies is a

very addictive song for me right now, and my sister is complaining that it’s getting kind of irritating for her, but I simply do not care. Last but not least, if you think that this sweet girl could really go far with this album, I think so too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142808455920331/k2311a0828/8.28.08