Pillow Talk by Freya North  » Books  »
  • I love reading about romances like this, something like love lost

• by eryana09

Pillow Talk by Freya North is charming, sweet and funny. This book is good for insomniacs like me, because the character in the story, Petra Flint is suffering from it. And she has this ‘teenage love’ sweetheart before with Arlo Savidge (a very nice name)

but their love is sort of an unfinished business and something that they never really confess to one another.

Petra is a very successful jeweler and as for Arlo, he is more artistically and musically inclined. Both of them are light night and day, but there’s a chance upon them to see one another once more, on a stumble incident, and will they finally act upon their feelings? I love reading about romances like this, something like love lost. Because just that day, I saw how my longtime crush had ...

Aquinas2010 says :

It’s a great book, but I felt like there is kinda missing in some parts. Overall it’s a good book, its funny, its detailed and I’ll give it a 8 by 10 mark out of all. I liked the story very much but there are some points were its not that great, the whole story is very creative and also the names.

Galega says :

This is one of the most popular books on the contemporary romance. I have read it few years back when I was in college. The flow of the story is smooth and the subtle teachings are useful. I don’t which part you are referring to that according to you is missing. You should throw some light on that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808455820331/k2311a0828/8.28.08