Fried Shrimp  » Recipes  »
  • Almost everybody I know love to eat Fried Shrimp
  • And one of the best that I love would be considered very convenient and easy to do
  • I omit sugar, because I don't like the sugary taste on my shrimp

• by eryana09

Almost everybody I know love to eat Fried Shrimp. And there’s different methods that you can choose to cook this. And one of the best that I love would be considered very convenient and easy to do.

You will need olive oil or vegetable oil. I’m all for healthy living and once in awhile, I use corn oil for a more added zest. I get around 3-4

eggs and break them in a bowl, mixing them gently. After that, I get some small cheese and break it up into small parts, dip them into the egg mixture and continue mixing. You don’t need to use a machine stirrer for this, just using a spoon batter will do. The next step, add on your usual suspects like a bit of salt and sugar, if you ...

• want to. I omit sugar, because I don’t like the sugary taste on my shrimp. The subsequent step would be to get those freshly shrimp, (the amount depending on you) and then deep them into the mixture just now.

Mix them well. The last step before you start frying the shrimp would be to add some flour and it’s best to use those very fine or

cornflour will do. I love to use my hands because I could gauge how my shrimp would be; texture and all. I layer them gently with the mixture inside and then get them prepared to fry. Front and back stirring is easy because the cornflour makes it easy to cook the shrimp. So there you go, your very tasty Fried Shrimp! Go and try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492808455790331/k2311a0828/8.28.08