Sliced Fish Noodle Soup
  • I love the noodles especially, instead of eating this Sliced Fish Soup with the replacement of rice
  • Really delicious and the soup should be really none too thick nor too bland soupy
  • The best option to eat this particular dish would be at one of my frequent hang-out cafe-type of hawker center called 'Banquet'

• by eryana09

Most Asians love to eat Sliced Fish Noodle Soup. Including myself. I love the noodles especially, instead of eating this Sliced Fish Soup with the replacement of rice.

And for the noodle option, I love the yellow ‘E-Mee’ or just a normal yellowish noodle-type. Really delicious and the soup should be really none

too thick nor too bland soupy. The best option to eat this particular dish would be at one of my frequent hang-out cafe-type of hawker center called ‘Banquet’. Their outlets serve some really delicious Sliced Fish Noodle Soup and I love the taste very much. And I don’t need to mix and match with ...

• any add-ons.

Perhaps just pepper and some small well-cut red chilies to add that spiciness to it. If you intend to eat this with chilies and all, be prepared to keep your drink in handy beside you because it is really going to be spicy-thirst. And one more thing, if you intend to ever

eat the sliced fish with say, rice, you perhaps have to match it up with another add-on dish, unlike mixing it up with noodles. I give the taste of a good made Sliced Fish Noodle Soup a 10, because I just love it and it is a healthy form of diet meal. Nice for lunch and a light dinner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272808455780331/k2311a0828/8.28.08