The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston
  • And I enjoyed the 2nd half of my reading this
  • The book has some very weird and should I say interesting characters that have their own take on things

• by eryana09

The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston have some pretty hard plots to follow. But I don’t entirely blame the fault to this book, because this is actually a trilogy. And you would have to follow closely to the other 2 series naming Dance of Death and Brimstone. However, if you have picked up your

pace and raise up your concentration level, this book tends to be awesome. And I enjoyed the 2nd half of my reading this.

The book has some very weird and should I say interesting characters that have their own take on things. The circumstances are also strange and you find yourself joining in the ‘quest’.

• It can be considered a pretty action type of movie, should there be a version. The settings are mainly written in this museum which has a lot of historical facts. There’s an FBI Agent involved as well and the plots pile up one on top of the other well.

Sometimes, the dialogs are very serious, and

I find myself picking up my concentration level. One thing is for sure, there are lots of action sequence of supernatural as well. You will be very happy to read this if you concentrate on this better.

Some difficulties here and there, and others are pretty easy to read and follow. I give this book review a 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808455720231/k2311a0828/8.28.08