A General Theory of Love by Thomas Lewis, Fari Amini and Richard Lannon
  • That's what I felt when I read this book and I think it is just so much amazingly true, and has given me a deeper and better perspective on love and more
  • That is like a love image, and how we humans simply could not live without it, no matter how much one tries to avoid those feelings

• by eryana09

This book, A General Theory of Love by Thomas Lewis, Fari Amini and Richard Lannon is powerful and awesome! Maybe it has got something to do with 3 authors or that love topic is just so general and diverse that one can never stop talking or best, write about it. That’s what I felt when I read

this book and I think it is just so much amazingly true, and has given me a deeper and better perspective on love and more.

Love is an emotion and a feeling and the well-thought out words by these authors simply showed me as a reader that they had done their research well and had certainly put them ...

• into writing this book. The illustration is also kind of cute with 2 chairs; with one slightly bent onto the other chair, whereas the other chair just stands straight.

That is like a love image, and how we humans simply could not live without it, no matter how much one tries to avoid those feelings. I

could say that this book symbolizes love as well and it is a rather subjective topic. However, this is another way to look at it; from a scientific perspective, but doesn’t bored me to tears.

A simple 10 for this book and there are some tips or two that I could simply inculcate into my life at the moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808455680231/k2311a0828/8.28.08