Over Her Dead Body  » Movies  »
  • And it's more sweetly sad to know that she only wants the best for her love, which happens to be her fiance

• by eryana09

Over Her Dead Body stars the ever sweet Eva Longoria and in this movie, she plays a beautiful dead woman and a gorgeous ghost at that. I laughed for quite a few times and I watched this with my boyfriend recently. Paul Rudd stars as the man that Eva’s character did have a relationship with before she died and

the new love interest in her man’s life is none other than Lake Bell.

The storyline could actually be worst, but luckily the Director or perhaps writers knew how to save the day. You will be in for a lot of laughter, trust me. But if you have a bad humor, I shan’t think so. There are ...

• certain messages to be passed across and for a while moment there, I feel sad that Eva could not continue to be with the love of her life. And it’s more sweetly sad to know that she only wants the best for her love, which happens to be her fiance.

The settings of this movie is also very nice

and sweet and everything is luscious. I was quite surprised to see that Lake Bell did act pretty well in this movie, and I have to applaud her for that, since I’ve not really watched her pretty much before this.

I give this DVD movie review an 9, and it’s always awesome to be watching a sexy ghost with a good fashion sense.

Over Her Dead Body

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112808455660231/k2311a0828/8.28.08