No Substitute Lover by Estelle  » Music  »
  • This single is sung by Estelle, definitely and she has a husky-like quality and a loving voice
  • I love it very much, and I think I'm going to get her album titled, Shine pretty soon
  • I think that R&B singers like this should be given due respect because they really are nice crooners

• by eryana09

No Substitute Lover by Estelle is a very colorful and nice to listen to song. This single is sung by Estelle, definitely and she has a husky-like quality and a loving voice. This song is very R&B and very soulful..very catchy tune.

I especially love her image, watched her music video on MTV and

at the same time, listening to this song on the radio and so grooving to it pretty much. I love it very much, and I think I’m going to get her album titled, Shine pretty soon. This is like a modern version of Mary J. Blige, I think. Certainly soulful. And what with ...

• the collaboration by Will.i.am and Kanye West. That’s why it’s amazingly fun and catchy. I think that R&B singers like this should be given due respect because they really are nice crooners.

I wish I could be a popular R&B singer, it must be good to have people loving your voice and all.

Estelle is a nice name for an R&B singer, and I think if she sings all songs like this particular single debut, she is going to be staying a long more time to come in the music industry. Welcome, Estelle and you have made a fan in me. Check out this single. It is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142808455510231/k2311a0828/8.28.08