Potato Wedges Stuffed with Chicken and Eggs  » Recipes  »
  • I love restaurants and hawker centers that serve this menu, and this recipe review is very yummy for me

• by eryana09

I don’t know about you, but Potato Wedges Stuffed with Chicken and Eggs really works for me. I love restaurants and hawker centers that serve this menu, and this recipe review is very yummy for me.

I love to match up my potato wedges with lots of chicken bits and also eggs. This is very easy to make actually. You will

need around some nice medium sized potatoes and get some very nice looking ones. Get some oil ready like for me, I love to use vegetable oil for my cooking because of the diet factor. Cut the potatoes into small and longish pieces, that look like potato wedges and them dip them inside the oil just now which I’ve mentioned in ...

• a nice bowl and front and back; making sure they are covered with the oil. Sprinkle some salt as well and if you like, also some pepper for added spiciness.

In the meantime, boil some eggs around 2-3 and then cut them into small pieces after they are boiled. Prepare separately your chicken meat cut into small pieces, to get those chicken

parts or bits. Last but not least, get the oven ready to bake these Potato Wedges. But before that, make sure you include the eggs and the chicken bits and stuff them nicely and gently. Bake around less than 20 minutes, to get that special effect. Potato Wedges Stuffed with Chicken and Eggs is not hard to make; try it.

carallel says :

Sounds good. Do you simply lay the wedges in the baking pan and then lay the chicken and eggs on top, or in between or what?

eryana09 replies :

Thanks carallel. It`s up to your preference, really. As for me, I like to make it like a burger type whereby my wedges are on top and bottom with those chicken and eggs in between and sometimes when I don`t feel like too much wedges taste, I just lay it on the bottom of the baking tray and stuff those chicken and eggs. Delicious..

mike says :

Its really a preference thing - i like to just have mine mixed randomly and with lots of mayo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492808455480231/k2311a0828/8.28.08