Moroccan Tomato Soup  » Recipes  »
  • I love this recipe at times, especially when I have a sore gums or something

• by eryana09

It’s not hard to make Moroccan Tomato Soup. I love this recipe at times, especially when I have a sore gums or something. I will make it a point to prepare this recipe. Of course you will need tomatoes for this recipe. And some salt, pepper and chili powder as well. Onions

are also essential.

Don’t forget to heat your pan and add on the basics like onions, pepper, chili powder like I’ve mentioned and also some bits of pepper as well. If you want some more spicy, increase the chili powder for a bit. Next off, add on some tomato paste and stir well. After a ...

• few minutes of stirring, leave it be and get a half glass of water and add on. Then continue stirring and let it simmer for a bit. You will later see a bit of bubble and then you can continue to add some chicken bits. That’s to made up for the Moroccan part in
        this recipe.

Make sure you stir until the tomato paste is well dissolved inside and then you can get a bowl or something to serve it later. I love to add coriander and some basil leaves as well for this Moroccan Tomato Soup, and the taste is really aromatic and tasty. I give this recipe a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492808455460231/k2311a0828/8.28.08