Nivea for men aqua cool  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I was talking to my dad the other day and I noticed that he was all sweated and it wasn't pleasant to stay around him
  • The skin unfortunately, doesn't absorb it all that fast so it is better to keep your arms lifted for a couple of seconds
  • I am not a big fan of Nivea deodorants and similar deo products because in my opinion deodorants and deostick should prevent sweating and not just cover the smell of the sweat
  • I am mazed by the fragrance of Nivea for men aqua cool because it is so refreshing and macho but I wouldn't actually recommend this product to man who are working hard because this deo-stick won't prevent you from sweating because it isn't antiperspirant and it won't make your sweat fragrance free, it will still smell but the smell will be covered by Nivea fragrance for men which is very nice and pleasant

• by lorelai

I was talking to my dad the other day and I noticed that he was all sweated and it wasn’t pleasant to stay around him. he told me that he was working for hours in the garage and got sweated so that he was going to take a shower. The next day I was sitting next to him during the lunch and I realised that the smell of the sweat was unbearable although he wasn’t sweated any more. He has a bunch of deodorants in the bathroom so I asked him why he wasn’t using them. he said that he was so I find it rather strange that his sweat smelled so badly.

then I saw that he was using Nivea deodorants. I told him million times not to buy deodorants because they weren’t effective but each time I come to visit him I see that he has a bunch of new deodorants. I have been using deodorants for several years but I was never completely satisfied and then I switched to deo-sticks witch are much better and much more effective. I was advising my father to

do the same but sometimes he is so stubborn and he just don’t want to listen.

So yesterday when I felt his sweat I told him to take a shower and as my sister was going shopping I told him to go with her. I’ve also told her to buy him a Rexona for men deo-stick. I’ve been using Rexona deostick for woman for ages and I am totally satisfied with it. When they came home from the shop I saw that they didn’t buy Rexona for men but Nivea for men.

I must say that I wasn’t really happy about it and that I was really sorry I hadn’t gone with them but it was too lately already. What was there was there. What I did was to try my dad’s Nivea for men aqua cool before him. I just wanted to see if it was any good because if you ask my dad he’d say that it was great, even Nivea deodorants were excellent in his opinion although they were making him smell badly.

So this Nivea for men aqua cool comes in a very nice little container, it is dark blue and has silver blue label with dark blue end silver letter mixed and, of course, Nivea deodorant logo. There is another label in the back where’s written with white letters on dark blue background that this deo-stick contains 40ml of the product and that it gives 24 hours of protection and feeling of freshness and that it has no colours nor preservatives. The container looks cure, it has a dark blue can and it is larger in the upper part than in the lower part. it looks kind a man’s torso and it has a button in the bottom which you have to roll so that the deo-stick come out.

Then when you lift the cap you will see that it has another cap which is white and has a thing flat high ending so that you can lift it if you want to get to the stick. The stick itself is of a transparent white colour. Tt is very solid refreshing while you apply it and it smells really nice. It has that Nivea men fragrance which is very sensual ...

• Nivea for men aqua cool
      and macho.

It isn’t sticky so after you apply it you don’t feel as if your underarms are sticking together all the time. The skin unfortunately, doesn’t absorb it all that fast so it is better to keep your arms lifted for a couple of seconds. It isn’t greasy but it isn’t dry either, it is kind a wet and it leaves kind a silky strata on your skin after it dries. I guess that’s why it is called aqua cool because it is wet and because it is refreshing.

About the protection, I can’t really say that it is great because it isn’t. It is much better than Nivea deodorants because they only cover the smell of the sweat with the Nivea fragrance. This deo-stick doesn’t do that but still it doesn’t prevent the sweating and after a while the sweat mixes up with the fragrance so it doesn’t smell all that nice. But fortunately the Nivea for men aqua cool has such a nice and intensive fragrance that it isn’t easy to cover it.

It isn’t creamy but kind a hard and you have to

rub it for a while if you want a thick strata of it under your arms. I am not a big fan of Nivea deodorants and similar deo products because in my opinion deodorants and deostick should prevent sweating and not just cover the smell of the sweat. I am mazed by the fragrance of Nivea for men aqua cool because it is so refreshing and macho but I wouldn’t actually recommend this product to man who are working hard because this deo-stick won’t prevent you from sweating because it isn’t antiperspirant and it won’t make your sweat fragrance free, it will still smell but the smell will be covered by Nivea fragrance for men which is very nice and pleasant. If you aren’t working at a job that makes you sweat a lot I guess this deostick will be good for you because it will refresh you and cool you while you are applying it and the fragrance will last for a long time.

The price of this product is about 3,50 Euro but unfortunately it wasn’t good for my dad so the money, in this case is wasted, although my dad doesn’t smell as bad any more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808455330231/k2311a0828/8.28.08