Bottega Verde Body lotion with Musk
  • Sometimes I am too lazy to apply anything on my skin although I know that I should because skin can get rather damaged if not moisturised enough
  • But they often have general discounts for all the customers and very often they also have special discounts for their members, like up to 50% off to their favourite product or two products for the price of one
  • The price was 10 times smaller while the tube was just 3 times smaller so I think it was really great deal
  • I rarely buy stuff for the regular price and I prefer trying out new stuff if they are this cheap than buying stuff that I know is good but costs a lot because it isn't on discount or on the promotion any more
  • The quality is excellent and I would recommend Bottega Verde Body lotion with Musk to everyone who don't mind waiting for a while before the skin absorbs the product

• by lorelai

Like every woman I have a lot of cosmetic products, in my cosmetics collection the largest numbers of products are body creams and lotions. I have very dry skin and it needs a lot of care. Sometimes I am too lazy to apply anything on my skin although I know that I should because skin can get rather damaged if not moisturised enough. So I try to apply something to my skin each time I take a shower but that’s particularly unpleasant during the summer because I live in a town near the beach and it is very humid here so it seems even hotter than it actually is.

And when I apply something on my skin I feel even hotter and the cream starts so mix up with the sweat so I sweat even more. Usually I am taking a shower in the evening when it is little bit colder so I apply the cream then when it doesn’t melt. Most of my skin care products I buy at Bottega Verde, some of them I by from Avon catalogue too but my sister is a Bottega Verde member and Bottega Verde has in general much better discounts than Avon although their products are little more pricey than the ones from Avon.

But they often have general discounts for all the customers and

very often they also have special discounts for their members, like up to 50% off to their favourite product or two products for the price of one. Or even a special price like 4,99 or 3,99 Euro for any product in the shop that you want. The last time my sister went there there were several stiff on 1 Euro offer.

Sometimes Bottega Verde has promotional prices and then they sell smaller tubes the the usual products are and for 1 up to 1,49 Euro. My sister bought 50ml tube of Bottega Verde Body lotion with Musk, the regular 200ml bottle costs 9,99 Euro. The price was 10 times smaller while the tube was just 3 times smaller so I think it was really great deal.

I rarely buy stuff for the regular price and I prefer trying out new stuff if they are this cheap than buying stuff that I know is good but costs a lot because it isn’t on discount or on the promotion any more. I don’t like musk so I was really happy when I realised that this body lotion doesn’t smell like musk, I mean I don’t like musk in perfumes because it is rather bitter and strong and not very pleasant at all but in this cream it is kind a soft, creamy and very ...

• delicate. The fragrance really surprised me because it was rather soft and somewhat sweet and I am really not used to that about musk.

I would never say that it was musk if I didn’t know, I mean, if it wasn’t written on the tube. Just the fragrance impressed me so much that I decided to buy this lotion, I mean it was rather cheap so I thought that if it isn’t good I would use it for my feet. The texture of this lotion is very soft and liquid, I would say that it is actually body milk and not lotion because it is too liquid and if you hold it upside down, because the cap of the tube is flat and you have to hold it upside down, you don’t have to apply any pressure when you take the cap off because it will go out by itself.

I just wanted to try it when I came home, and I wanted to take out a very small amount of it just to apply on my arm but I’ve just took off the cap and my palm was almost full of the cream and that was enough for both arms and both legs. The lotion really hydrazine great and the skin doesn’t feel all that greasy but humid. Unfortunately, the skin doesn’t absorb

it immediately, it takes some time and although the skin smells great during the hot weather, like now,you really have to wait for a long time to put your clothes on, specially if you’ve applied this cream after the shower.

But the effect is amazing, if you have time and nerves to wait for the cream to get absorbed you will see that your skin will become impressively soft and moisturised, at least my did. It was so silky that I decided that although I was waiting for a long time for the skin to absorb it, and that annoyed me, I was really satisfied with this lotion. It comes in a blue 40ml tube, the blue colour is very pale and it has some leaves on it and darker blue letters and the cap is also of the darker blue colour.

The quality is excellent and I would recommend Bottega Verde Body lotion with Musk to everyone who don’t mind waiting for a while before the skin absorbs the product. You skin will feel great and smell really nice. Just be careful about the quantity of this product you apply and the pressure you apply while squeezing the tube because if you aren’t and too much of it comes out from the tube it will be impossible for you to use it all even if you apply it all over your body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808455260231/k2311a0828/8.28.08