Call of Duty 4  » Games  »
  • I think they are the best war games out, but Call Of Duty 4 is amazing even compared to the others
  • I love the missions and the settings they have you in
  • Unfortunately, I was on the next to last rank when my computer crashed and I lost everything

• by J.K.

I have all of the Call of Duty games so far, all for computer. I think they are the best war games out, but Call Of Duty 4 is amazing even compared to the others. It is so in depth and well put together. I love the missions and the settings they have you in. I played through the whole game in the first day or two because it was

so addicting. It is intense, almost making you sweat, but can be done.

Everything is modern warfare, so now they have almost all new guns and settings. There is much more to choose from on this game, and more variables and things to do. It also has a ton of stuff you can unlock, unlike the other ones.

It is really good in multiplayer mode. We have 7 or 8 ...

• guys play on a lan line every weekend. You can earn ranks all the way up to a four star general.

Unfortunately, I was on the next to last rank when my computer crashed and I lost everything. Which is probably the only downside to this game. If you get it for PC you better update your graphics card and keep your hard drive clean. It is a huge drain

on your computer. You can almost feel the CP shudder when you start the game. It has so much stuff in it, it makes it hard for the computer to keep up. It was a newer Dell XPS too, so it was supposed to handle it.

Otherwise this was the greatest game I have ever played! I highly recommend it. You will have countless hours of fun and entertainment, even with your friends.

Call of Duty 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282808455090131/k2311a0828/8.28.08