Avon’s Glycerin Moisture Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • The moisture claims to last for 8 hours and I think that it does
  • This $6 will be one of the best $6 you have ever spent

• by angie

Dry skin will become a thing of the past if you try out Avon’s Glycerin Moisture Gel. I tried it and within a day or so my skin was looking so much better. The flakiness was gone, and my skin did not feel tight like it had before I started to use it.

This gel was formulated for

your skin to absorb water in dry areas such as your arms, legs, elbows, and feet. It is oil free, and has a soft dry finish.

It goes on fast and easy and feels very smooth. The moisture claims to last for 8 hours and I think that it does.

I put it on after I showered and ...

• the next morning my skin still felt smooth and soft. My dry patches behind my knees were starting to get some moisture after just one use.

One use is all it took and now I am a firm believer that this gel is one of the greatest things ever invented. You can purchase Avon’s Glycerin Moisture Gel for $5.

for a 5 fluid ounce bottle. Either call your local avon representative or get online at avon.

com. This $6 will be one of the best $6 you have ever spent.

Your dry skin will improve the first time you use this gel, and after the whole bottle is gone, you will wonder how you ever survived without this great invention from Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808455040131/k2311a0828/8.28.08