Oil of Olay Regenerist Line  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Oil of Olay Regenerist line has been mentioned in several magazines as being one of the best skin care options in its price range
  • I do not yet have many wrinkles so I can't say I've noticed a big difference in the appearance of my skin, but I do feel these products are good as part of a maintenance regime

• by Teresa
      The Oil of Olay Regenerist line has been mentioned in several magazines as being one of the best skin care options in its price range. Some articles have even compared it to the more expensive department store brands.

/> I have used the Regerist Eye Serum, Daily Serum and Daily Lotion with UV.

All of the products go on smoothly and do not leave a thick or greasy feel.

The eye serum does brighten the under-eye some,

• but I still need concealer for my dark circles.

I use the lotion and serum daily.

I do not yet have many wrinkles so I can’t say I’ve noticed a big difference in the appearance of my skin,

but I do feel these products are good as part of a “maintenance” regime.

I have gotten several comments on how my skin looks and questions on what products I use to keep it looking nice.

Overall the Regenerist line is worth trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3190445500330/k2311a049/4.9.06