Splinter Cell Chaos Theory  » Games  »
  • But last week, I thought of giving it a try
  • I like games which require you to play while maintaining stealth and cover

• by toxictaz

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is game to be played with stealth accompanied with attack. The game is based on Tom Clancy’s novel. I haven’t read the novel but I certainly liked the game.

I heard about the game from my friend some months back. I did not pay any heed to it at that time.

But last week, I thought of giving it a try. I like games which require you to

play while maintaining stealth and cover.

The first mission itself tests your skills. However it is not all about stealth and cover.

At the beginning of every mission you are given the option of choosing how you want to undertake the mission Attack or Stealth. Accordingly you are give resources such as guns and all that.

Graphics in the game left me awestruck all the way. I was not expecting ...

• anything like what I saw in it.

The reflections, light effects, the water and all that are done so well that sometimes all you do is just stand and stare! Seriously, though most of the missions are to be done in night, the environment looks just so damn cool. The music and sound effects are also done pretty well.

I specially liked the way the music changes when you are spotted by your

enemies and your cover is blown up. The game supports dolby digital audio output.

That is how you feel the direction of the sound from where it is being generated. You play the game as Sam Fisher who is a secret agent.

Your jobs are of a wide variety. Sometimes, you have to eliminate a particular person, get some information from the enemy base, etc.

All in all, I would give this game 9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282808454940131/k2311a0828/8.28.08