Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds 3D Concert Movie
  • And I thought it was great of them to put it on tv so the kids could watch it for free instead of having to pay for it
  • Every kid I know was looking forward to it and liked it very much

• by alwayswinning

I picked up some free 3D glasses at Wal Mart so my kids could watch Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds 3D Concert movie. I have to say they were so excited since this would be their fist #d movie they had ever seen. I got a pair too so I could

check it out.

It was very cool! My kids were excited through out the whole thing. It was very vivid and colorful.

It never got boring. Miley sang very well and the show was exciting from beginning to end.

Disney did a great job with this show. And I thought it was great of them to ...

• put it on tv so the kids could watch it for free instead of having to pay for it.

They also had plenty of free glasses at Wal Mart. It was very exciting to set down and watch it as a family.

We really enjoyed it. I was impressed.

This was a very cool movie. Every

kid I know was looking forward to it and liked it very much.

I say good job to Disney! I hope they will do something special like this again in the near future. 3D Hannah and Miley rocked! I hope if your kids didn’t get to see it on tv that you can rent it for them soon!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112808454910131/k2311a0828/8.28.08