Disney World’s Magic Kingdom  » Entertainment  »
Florida
  • I never thought that at 28 years of age, my husband will still consider making my childhood dream come true
  • But the experience was really one of a kind
  • Oh i'ts really hard to choose a specific favorite because I love them all
  • I had the best time of my life, watching such magnificent scene, holding hands with the prince who swept me off my feet, standing in one of the most beautiful place ever made

• by lipsticknladdles

When I was a child, it has always been my dream to visit Disney World. I never imagined it would ever come true. A month before our 2nd wedding anniversary in 2006, my husband surprised me with 2 plane tickets to Florida. I never thought that at 28 years of age, my husband will still consider making my childhood dream come true.

He could’ve chosen to go to Vegas instead. But the experience was really one of a kind. I got really excited when I saw the Magic

Kingdom sign on the road.

When we got inside, the anticipation grew bigger and bigger. I was like a child trapped in a 28 year old body. I almost freaked out when I saw Mickey Mouse near the entrance.

And you guessed right, I lined up and had my picture taken with Mickey. I am not a big fan of the rides, but that’s because I have motion sickness. But I did try a lot of rides and it’s worth feeling dizzy.

Among my favorites are The Space ...

• Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, Mickey’s Philharmagic and Minnie’s Country House. Oh i’ts really hard to choose a specific favorite because I love them all. And I know you would too.

Disney’s Magic Kingdom may sound like it is just for kids, but adults will surely enjoy too. The Main Street Family Fun Day Parade is just like a dream came to life. Every cent of your dollar is worth it.

I forgot to put my sun block on but I really did not mind toasting in

the sun. And when the night time came, everything is just so magical. Cinderella’s castle, the wonderful display of fireworks and right when the music “When You Wish upon A Star” played, I literally had a teardrops in my eyes.

I had the best time of my life, watching such magnificent scene, holding hands with the prince who swept me off my feet, standing in one of the most beautiful place ever made. It was a moment when I could say I could really not ask for anything more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592808454880131/k2311a0828/8.28.08