Kodak Easy Share CD33 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I have had a Kodak Easy Share CD33 digital camera for about two years now and I have really enjoyed using it
  • What surprised me the most was that the quality, features, and clarity were the best yet it was still super simple to use
  • I could have went a little more expensive but I don't think I would have been more satisfied
  • This is a great product I would recommend to all

• by alwayswinning

I have had a Kodak Easy Share CD33 digital camera for about two years now and I have really enjoyed using it. It is very easy to use and has many very cool features.

It takes great clear pictures.

If you want quality affordable camera then this is the one to buy.

It goes for a very affordable reasonable price.

It was only around one hundred dollars.

That is a very good deal for this camera.

What surprised me the most was that the quality, features, and clarity were the best yet it was still super simple to use.

Of course it takes short ...

• videos with sound also and they also turn out very high quality.

It has a very handy wrist strap so I can easily carry it with me whenever I want to.

Kodak is a great name brand with a great reputation so I should not have been surprised.

I am very happy with

my choice.

I could have went a little more expensive but I don’t think I would have been more satisfied.

I also want to mention that it is very durable because I have dropped it a couple of times and it did not hurt it at all.

This is a great product I would recommend to all!

michael says :

well I tried to put a 2gb sd card in my mom`s and it wouldn`t read it……whats the biggest sd card it will take? 1gb???

Jules Li says :

This model should support up to a 2 GB card, so you should check to make sure that the card isn’t defective. You can test it by putting it into a different camera, or into a computer to see if it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432808454840131/k2311a0828/8.28.08