Green Tea Scent Spray by Elizabeth Arden  » Perfume  »
  • I search for this product at the mall and even in the internet just to find out how much does it cost, then I found Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden to be quite expensive
  • Definitely, you have to buy another bottle if you really love the scent but I find it to be costly

• by aeczraln04

I’ve first seen this Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden at my friend’s table and I asked her if I could have a single spray though she have a set of this perfumes and a single spray won’t be guiltless if I would just give it a try for once. She let me to have it and after the single spray, I am so charmed with its tremendously fabulous scent. The fragrant is so sweet, very tranquil and generally light without overpowering the fragrance even on the scent’s first emergence.

I then have another spray and this time, throughout my wrists and body. The perfume maybe a bit sharp but it doesn’t compromise the soothing scent which literally

comes out lightly afterwards.

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden has a wonderful scent which made me found myself asking my friend if I could have it and I will just pay her as soon as I’ve got my money. My friend is so generous and she just let me have the perfume for free but she still asked me for another perfume as a replacement of this great perfume.

I search for this product at the mall and even in the internet just to find out how much does it cost, then I found Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden to be quite expensive. Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden may have a nice packaging by its light green ...

• perfume and a sexy bottle however, it is way too small to have a quite expensive cost.

Still, Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden would still be a perfect purchase if you a have a budget because of its unique classical scent. So far, I haven’t heard any bad compliments when I have this perfume.

Actually, lots of women notice my smell and I can merely see them wanting the same perfume that I have. On the other hand, Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden may create a center of attention and can really draw a lot of notice in the crowd but, the only drawback of this perfume is it doesn’t lasts for a long time.

If you

wish to have a continuous appealing scent, you must have a spray of it from time to time. Though Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden has only a small content, it is earlier to consume.

Definitely, you have to buy another bottle if you really love the scent but I find it to be costly. This great perfume is only applicable for those who have a better budget for their perfumes.

Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden would be an engaging present if you want to impress someone or just to show some care and attention. Everyone will surely love Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden especially if it’s a gift from a person who has a superior taste and choice for a perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562808454790131/k2311a0828/8.28.08