Homemaker: Premium 100% Pure Florida Squeezed Orange Juice
  • Even if you do find a brand that tastes amazing, it ends up costing you double what it should
  • Homemaker only cost around $2 the last time I went to buy some

• by Justin Woodward

What an amazing product. I’ve tried other orange juices before and they are just bland. They do not have any taste or they taste artificial. Even if you do find a brand that tastes amazing, it ends up costing you double what it should. Homemaker Florida Squeezed Orange Juice is cheap and very tasty.

The texture is very good as well. It doesn’t gross me out. I had

it with no pulp, but that of course is available if you so choose. The drink doesn’t go down nasty, just naturally like it should. It doesn’t burn your throat or clog your throat like other orange juices do. I like this aspect of the drink.

Next is the taste. What can I say? The taste is beyond amazing. One of the most natural tastes of any drink ...

• I have ever had. Have you ever squeeze oranges just to get that natural taste? Well now you never have to. This freshly squeezed orange juice taste like you just squeezed it yourself. An amazing taste for any orange juice lover!

The next important aspect of this drink is the price. At only slightly higher than half the price of other drinks such as Tropicana and Florida’s Natural,

Homemaker offers a cheap solution. Who wants to spend $4 or more on a carton of orange juice. Homemaker only cost around $2 the last time I went to buy some. A great purchase, especially if you are tighter on money.

Overall, a 10/10. I am forever hooked on this product. It tastes amazing, great texture and a perfect value for tight-money homes. Go buy it and see for yourself!

Bill Gwaltney says :

I have been buying your HomeMaker Premium orange juice with pulp for over a year at the local Walmart store. I’m 88 yrs old and find it to be the best orange juice that I have bought in a long time and that’s a lot of it.

Bill Gwaltney

Heather Hughes says :

This is actually my least favorite brand of orange juice that I’ve tried. Though it’s a good value, I find the flavor to taste artificial and just a little “off.”

dan mickler says :

Having been raised in Central Florida,and worked in the Orange Juice manufacturing plants in the Quality Control labs. I find that your juice is as good or better than most on the market. All orange juices have to pass USDA standards.
    The companies I work for made orange juice for other than their brand. Orange juice can be purchased with or without pulp. Customers need to read the label of what they are
    purchasing, that way if not happy with the product, tell the manufacture, not the store. The stores do not always pass this on to the correct people.

I love your Homemaker Orange juice with pulp. It’s as good or better than most for the price.

Rebecca says :

I enjoy Homemaker original flavor above all others, the problem is the local Walmart is having difficulties keeping it in stock while buying another brand I just can’t drink it all as the taste is so pasturized there is not much oj flavor to it. I sure hope Walmart gets this issue solved keep Homemaker in stock.

mary monzo says :

I am very disappointed in HomeMaker Premim 100% Pure Florida Squeezed (with pulp) which I purchased yesterday. THIS PRODUCT HAD NO PULP - NONE WHATSOEVER - I purchased this at our Marcs Store and it was priced at 2 for 5.00 or 2.50 for one. What does this mean - on the carton Blended with Valencia Orange Juice.From Concentrate and Not From Concentrate - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN…..I like the prices but not the product - so I have to go back and spend more, but at least the taste will be there.

Joanna says :

Valencia oranges tend to have a lighter juice than other orange brands. The labeling likely means that they have combined the regular orange juice with the Valencia juice as well as water and sweeteners. I like the regular “not from concentrate” version of this juice, but Tropicana is still my favorite.

Lee Ware says :

I have been buying this orange juice every week for several months and thought it was good, but the last one was terrible, neither my wife could drink it so I poured it out–it seemed to be diluted with water or something, not just weak but bad tasting. If this is something you are doing to reduce your cost you will lose other customers, I know I will not buy it again

mike flor says :

The leading orange juice companies such as Tropicana (owned by PepsiCo), Minute Maid and Simply Orange (owned by Coca-Cola), and Florida s Natural tell us many stories about orange juice: it s natural, it s pure and simple, it s squeezed from oranges grown on pristine looking trees in Florida. But they leave out the details about how most commercial orange juice is produced and processed. Considering roughly two thirds of US households buy orange juice, Americans have a right to the whole story. As Tropicana launches its $ 35 million marketing campaign Squeeze, it s a natural, it s time for a reality check. Tropicana orange juice is not relatively straightforward, as reported in a New York Times article about PepsiCo s recent decision to calculate the carbon footprint of its Tropicana brand of juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272808454710131/k2311a0828/8.28.08