Schick Intuition Razor
  • The Schick Intuition razor is one of the best inventions I've seen in years
  • The cartridges are a little more expensive than most other razors, but it is well worth the cost to not have itchy legs or embarassing red marks like I do with many other razors
  • I highly recommend this razor to all of my friends

• by KristiMoore

The Schick Intuition razor is one of the best inventions I’ve seen in years. The razor cartridge that attaches to the large, comfortable plastic handle is surrounded by a skin-conditioning solid. It isn’t quite a soap and it isn’t quite a lotion, but it sure doesn glide on easily.

I use it in the shower and it sure makes shaving a lot easier and more pleasant. I don’t have to fight with the shaving

gel or shaving cream and it doesn’t leave my legs feeling stubbly or itchy like many of the other razors do. I’ve been using this product for about 6 months now and I’ve never once experienced razor burn with it.

The cartridges are a little more expensive than most other razors, but it is well worth the cost to not have itchy legs or embarassing red marks like I do with many other razors. I ...

• have the whitest, most sensitive skin I’ve ever seen, so finding a razor that leaves my legs feeling silky smooth and moisturized is nothing short of a miracle.

The moisturizing cartridges are quick and easy to change. You just squeeze the tiny buttons on eiter side of the handle to release the cartridge and then the new one snaps easily into place.

I’ve tried more than 30 different razors over the years and the Schick Intuition is by far

one of the best. It also saves me time in the shower because I’m not fussing with the gels or creams and it glides very quickly when wet. I have a very busy schedule and anything that speeds along my grooming of the mornings is a winner in my book.

I highly recommend this razor to all of my friends. Schick has really come up with a winner this time and I’m hoping that they never discontinue it.

Schick Intuition Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808454610131/k2311a0828/8.28.08