Atlanta Fish Market Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
265 Pharr Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305
  • We sat and talked for a bit while we waited for the check to arrive, but after a few minutes, the manager came to our table and told us there was a problem with their computer, so our meal would be free
  • It is certainly worth it as it is some of the best seafood I've eaten anywhere in the U

• by KristiMoore

The Atlanta Fish Market Restaurant is one of our favorite dining spots in Buckhead. If you love crab meat, lobster, shrimp, fish, and all sorts of other seafood, then just look for the three story high copper fish in front of the restaurant on Pharr Rd. You can’t miss it.

It’s a very nice touch that when you pull up at the restaurant door, a valet will greet you and park your car.

We are almost always seated immediately and are given fast and efficient service for the remainder of the evening. This last visit just a couple of weeks ago was no exception, but our meal ended up being free. We didn’t complain and everything seemed to go very well, right up until we ordered our check. We sat and talked for a bit while we waited for the check to arrive, but after a few minutes, the manager came to our table and told us there was a problem with their computer, so our meal would be free. He even offered us a free dessert as well.

Their lump crab meat appetizer is out of this world! It’s my favorite item on their menu and I always get it. I also enjoy their sushi appetizers, although it isn’t always available.

• Atlanta Fish Market Restaurant
      I also can never resist a cup of their New England Clam Chowder.

We’ve tried several of their entrees, but so far, my favorite is the broiled seafood platter. It is actually enough for 2 people to share if you will be getting soup and an appetizer as well. The platter has scallops, shrimp, and a tender, flaky white fish. It is also served with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.

We also like the fried seafood platter as well, but I’ve found the broiled version to be a little more flavorful.

Their service is always excellent and the staff has never kept us waiting. You can expect to pay about $75.00 to $100.00 for a dinner for two including soup, salad, appetizers and dessert. It is certainly worth it as it is some of the best seafood I’ve eaten anywhere in the U.S.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72808454561231/k2311a0828/8.28.08