Telescopic Mascara L’oreal  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • The first few times I used it, I found that it clumped slightly at the bottom of the lash, and I had to use a seperating brush to get the clumps out

• by razorblades

L’oreal claims that this mascara will give you really long eyelashes, in fact if the adverts are to be believed, it will look like you have false lashes on. Your lashes will be lengthened dramatically and your lashes will be seperated. This at least is the product description.

I can categorically say,

that it is 100% not true. If fact I seen nothing when I used this mascara, to indicate that this lengthening mascara is any better than cheaper brands. Infact you can get exactly the same effect using cheaper mascaras. All you need to do is coat your lashes with the ...

• cheaper mascara, use a lash brush to seperate the lashes, and give them another coat and another brush, voila you have longer looking seperated lashes.

the clumps out. I also found that at the end of the evening I was slightly panda eyed, purely from the mascara.

It’s not worth the money you will pay for this mascara, especially as I can almost guarantee that it will end up and the bottom of your cosmetics bag and forgotten about!

Telescopic Mascara L'oreal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808454551231/k2311a0828/8.28.08