Bosch IXO cordless screwdriver  » Housewares  »
  • I always use to ask my husband to do if i just want a nail on a wall or to hang some photograph on a wall or so but using this cordless screwdriver i can do it everything by myself as its so simple to use

• by ice

first when i had to setup my house i need to have so many tools in my hand and my pocket like the most heavier hammer, many different screwdrivers and its related material just to hang a simple frame on my wall and it was difficult but now from the time i m using the cordless screwdriver my work has become just

so easy. I always use to ask my husband to do if i just want a nail on a wall or to hang some photograph on a wall or so but using this cordless screwdriver i can do it everything by myself as its so simple to use.

This cordless screwdriver is charged using a charger which you get with it when ...

• you purchase, you also get the screwdriver attachments like the different tools to comfort you according to your usage.

Its a cordless screwdriver with lithium ion technology.

Its simple n safe to use as it doesnot hurt you while working on it as it does when you are working manually.

It doesnot cause noise and hence noise pollution is avoided, its handy to use and

i m using this cordless screwdriver since from 3 years and i had no problems with it.

It is advantageous when have to set up your dreamhome with hanging a frame on wall, curtain your doors and windows and screw your furniture to set them up, put some stands in your kitchen your bathroom and so on.

It just fastens your job and does it perfectly which cannot be done manually.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532808454411231/k2311a0828/8.28.08