InMotionHosting  » Web Hosting  »
  • I experience one downtime so far in receiving and sending mails but when I was about to report it, the problem had been solved in less than 5 minutes

• by Ahbingo

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

My company’s web hosting service had been changed from SeekDotNet to InmotionHosting in June 2008. Honestly, it’s really a big challenge to look for a good web hosting and to perform the switch. As my company is running a business that highly rely on emails and website, the main criteria I’m looking for is reliability with reasonable price. Otherwise, you may pay a more higher price by looking for the cheapest hosting that is not reliable.

I can say that

I’m very satisfied with my decision to switch to InMotionHosting so far.

No web hosting is perfect that will have 100% up-time all of the time. I experience one downtime so far in receiving and sending mails but when I was about to report it, the problem had been solved in less than 5 minutes.

I have different timezone with US and all issues are being reported through email. The response from Support is very fast (within 20 minutes) ...

• and helpful. You have option to chat with them online via LiveChat.

Another reason my boss love Inmotionhosting after the switch is the tremendous reduce of the spam emails. Both Seekdotnet and Inmotionhosting hosting is using the Spam Assasin to control spams and we just set it to default. Previously, I used to receive more than 100 spam emails. I only receive the most 3 spam emails after switching to InMotionHosting. We do not understand if this is due to

the switch but it reduces the time to look for the “valid” email that had been sent to Junk Mail folder everyday (which often happened in previous hosting).

Its control panel is cPanel. You can read mail online with any 2 webmail according to your preferences (Horde or Squirrel Mail). Nothing special on the control panel and settings.

Hope that InmotiongHosting keep up the good reliability and support.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 152808454401231/k2311a0828/8.28.08